Friday, February 28, 2020

Did It Myself Blog Header

My Blog was well overdue for a make-over. I have not been able to find any ready-made Blog Headers that reflect my many crafty interests. However, I was able to find this very cute clip art graphic of a crafty woman. It says it is Royalty Free, however, if it is not, in the Attribution, located at the bottom of my blog, I added the comment: "No Copyright Infringement Intended.' In Blogger, if the Attribution doesn't already exist, add the "Attribution" Gadget to the Footer.

There are numerous YouTube tutorials that will walk you through the steps of how to create your own Blog Headers and Backgrounds. My blog is powered by Blogspot. I found for a "Simple" layout Header, 840 wide x 382 high in PIXELS works very well. Of course the pixel size can be adjusted to fit your layout. To create my Header, I used Corel PaintShop Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment