Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Paper Lantern

I apologize as this was difficult to photograph and this picture really doesn't do it justice. It was a lot of fun putting it together. Yes, it did take some time, but is so worth it. To ensure the integrity of the lantern I used a solid color of matching cardstock on the inside and the patterned paper on the outside. If you are using only cardstock, it is sufficient to stand without issue and will have no problem holding the candle. I was able to find A4 size sheets of double sided adhesive at AliExpress. The lantern stands about 8-1/2 inches tall and 4 inches at it's widest. It's very cute when a battery operated tea candle in placed inside. Yup, the crown is removable. This is actually a gift for my daughter's Mom-In-Law this winter season. I found this jewel at AliExpress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment